Our webcasts allow you to directly engage with our global audience of researchers and policy makers.
We offer a range of webcast options including:
- Full-service webcasts give you the flexibility to choose the subject matter and presenters. Our team supports all other aspects to ensure that the webcast runs smoothly; this includes project management, promotion, and providing an experienced moderator to drive discussions during the broadcast and live Q&A.
- Self-service webcasts allow you to run your webcast on our platform and the freedom to manage the webcast as you see fit; including content creation, recruiting presenters, promotion, and scheduling.
- Editorially independent webcasts – Nature Research editorial teams carry sole responsibility for the content of the webcast. They facilitate discussions during the broadcast with the aim of encouraging live audience engagement. As a sponsor, your company can be seen as a leader in that field of science & research.
Both editorially independent & full-service webcasts are supported with a full marketing campaign. Check out some recent examples and a list of upcoming webcasts.
What can you achieve with a webcast?
- Generate highly targeted and qualified leads with our custom built registration pages
- Communicate with key thought-leaders in research communities, tailored to your topic and agenda
- Participate in genuine discussions with your target audience to broadcast your key messages
We can help you build a webcast program that best fits your team’s objectives. Contact us for details on pricing, calendars, and other opportunities.