Nature Portfolio webinars, known as ‘webcasts’, enable your organization to speak directly with our research community — generating leads, showcasing your research, and aligning your brand with a scientific topic.
Webcasts are hosted on Nature.com and promoted to Nature Portfolio audiences.
What can you achieve with a webcast?
- Generate highly qualified leads with our custom-built registration pages – add up to 5 questions on your registration page and download your leads in .csv files
- Share your research and products, or align your brand with a specific field, positioning your organization as a thought-leader
- Participate in genuine discussions with your target audience and key thought-leaders
- Receive a real-time reporting dashboard to download registrants and track attendance rate, engagement, and more
- Repurpose your webcast to support your content marketing plans
How it works
- Depending on your objectives, choose between our two webcast options:
- Custom webcasts: you choose the subject matter and presenters to showcase your research and products. Our team supports all other aspects to ensure that the webcast runs smoothly; this includes project management, promotion, and providing an experienced moderator to drive discussions during the broadcast and live Q&A.
- Editorial webcasts: you sponsor a webcast on a topic close to your heart. As a sponsor, your company is positioned as a leader in that field of research. Nature Portfolio editorial teams carry sole responsibility for the content of the webcast. The editors facilitate discussions during the broadcast to encourage live audience engagement.
- All our webcasts are supported by a comprehensive marketing campaign to drive registrations among your target audience.