Our webcasts allow you to directly engage with our global audience of researchers and policymakers.
Our webcast options include:
- Custom webcasts give you the flexibility to choose the subject matter and presenters. Our team supports all other aspects to ensure that the webcast runs smoothly; this includes project management, promotion, and providing an experienced moderator to drive discussions during the broadcast and live Q&A.
- Editorial webcasts – Nature Portfolio editorial teams carry sole responsibility for the content of the webcast. They facilitate discussions during the broadcast with the aim of encouraging live audience engagement. As a sponsor, your company is positioned as a leader in that field of research or career topic.
All our webcasts are supported by a full marketing campaign. Check out some recent webcasts.
What can you achieve with a webcast?
- Generate highly targeted and qualified leads with our custom-built registration pages – add up to 5 questions on your registration page and download your leads in .csv files
- Align your brand with a specific topic or theme, positioning your organization as a thought leader
- Communicate with key thought-leaders in research communities, tailored to your topic and agenda
- Participate in genuine discussions with your target audience during the live Q&A
- Receive a live reporting dashboard to track and download registrants, attendance rate, engagement, and more
- Plus, repurpose your webcast to drive your content marketing needs – here’s how
We can help you build a webcast program that best fits your team’s objectives. Contact us for details on pricing, calendars, and other opportunities.