Research data: did you know…?
- 30% of researchers have lost research data and 60% rarely or never create a data management plan
- More than 85 funders now encourage or mandate research data sharing
- Research articles with open data are cited up to 50% more
Springer Nature offers three services to support institutions with data sharing:
- Research data training: workshops held at your institution, empowering your researchers to manage and share their data openly
- Research Data Support: professional research data experts curate your researchers’ data
- Data availability reporting: monitors how your researchers are sharing data, supporting your compliance and impact reporting
- Support your researchers’ professional development
- Increase exposure of your institution’s research
- Comply with funder and journal requirements on data sharing
- Support reproducibility in research
Get in touch for pricing and more information.
*Stuart, D; Baynes, G; Hrynaszkiewicz, I; Allin, K; Penny, D; Lucraft, M; et al. (2018): Whitepaper: Practical challenges for researchers in data sharing.