Did you know…?
- 30% of researchers have lost research data and 60% rarely or never create a data management plan
- More than 85 funders now encourage or mandate research data sharing
- Research articles with open data are cited up to 50% more
- Springer Nature offers three services to support institutions with data sharing
Our three research data services:
- Research data training: workshops held at your institution, empowering your researchers to manage and share their data openly
- Research Data Support: professional research data editors curate your researchers’ data
- Data availability reporting: monitors how your researchers are sharing data, supporting your compliance and impact reporting
- Support your researchers’ professional development
- Increase exposure of your institution’s research
- Comply with funder and journal requirements on data sharing
- Support reproducibility in research
Stuart, D., Baynes, G., Hrynaszkiewicz, I., Allin, K., Penny, D., Lucraft, M., & Astell, M. (2018). Whitepaper: Practical challenges for researchers in data sharing.