Custom keyword marketing optimized for scientific & medical terminology
Dynamic Contextual Advertising displays your banner campaign alongside specific articles based on any keyword selection of your choice. Previously only available on SpringerLink, BMC and select Nature Research Open Access journals, the functionality has now expanded to all articles on Nature and Nature Research journals.
- Save time – Our team can work with you to identify and manage your keywords
- Save money – Ensure every impression is seen by relevant audiences
- Improve targeting – Select niche keywords including competing products and services
- Increase CTRs – Contextual campaigns deliver 2X higher CTR than standard banners*
- Better insights – Identify the top institutions that saw your message
Each targeting setup is unique, tailored to your needs, and can be optimized for the long term to maximize your ROI. Start a new end-of-year campaign, or enhance an existing one.
Talk to our team if you’re interested in using Dynamic Contextual Advertising.
*Based on combined averages of standard units across nature.com from January – September 2019