The British Dental Association (BDA) is the professional association and trade union for dentists in the United Kingdom, and was founded in 1880.
Here at Springer Nature, we publish six dentistry journals on behalf of the BDA, providing advertisers with unrivalled reach to the UK dental market.
Contact us to discover how our advertising and content solutions can help you promote your products, services and recruitment needs to dental professionals across the UK.
Our BDJ Portfolio publications
All print issues are home delivered, maximizing readership.
- The British Dental Journal (BDJ) is the UK’s most widely read dental publication, with a print circulation of 16,878, readership of 60,255* and monthly web users exceeding 160,000**.
- BDJ In Practice is essential reading for UK dentists, covering everything from regulation to leadership, campaigning to compliance.
- BDJ Student offers invaluable information for tomorrow’s dentists.
- BDJ Team is a free online-only journal for the whole dental team.
- BDJ Open is an online-only open access journal publishing peer reviewed research on dental and oral health.
- Evidence-Based Dentistry (EBD) condenses cutting edge evidence into digestible summaries, drawing attention to current methods and findings.
Our advertising and content solutions
Free when you advertise in select issues…
- Free market research study on your print ad, helping you measure the effectiveness of your creative and your brand awareness.
- Free bonus distribution at the ‘British Dental Conference and Dentistry Show’ and the ‘BDIA Dental Showcase’.
- Promote new products with an application note – a technical essay distributed in the BDJ in print and online.
- Showcase your company’s personalities in an Inside View interview, written by a feature writer and featured in the BDJ in print and online.
Reach the dental professionals of your choice; target:
- Specific dental journal websites
- Users who consume dentistry content across Springer Nature
- Articles containing dentistry-related keywords of your choosing
Email marketing and e-alert advertising
- BDJ Portfolio readers have registered for e-alerts to keep up to date with dental news and research. Advertise in these alerts to target an active and engaged audience.
- Send a solus email to our dental audience to generate leads for your event, product, or white paper – simply supply an HTML email.
Generate sales leads and align your company with a topic by hosting a webcast. You choose the subject matter and speakers, and on request we can take care of everything else – including project management, promotion, and providing an experienced webcast moderator. Previous webcasts.
Drive awareness of your company’s message with a branded content article, written by our custom media team and featured in our publications in print and online. Marketing packages are available to enhance engagement with your article.
Contact us for pricing, publication calendars, and more.
*Audit Bureau of Circulation (ABC), January-December 2020 | **Google Analytics, September 2020-August 2021