Who are our Neuroscience readers?
- Our neuroscience audience is made up of department heads, professors, lead researchers, research directors, senior scientists, post-grads, and more.
- They are influential members of the scientific community, that control large budgets and make important purchasing decisions.
How large is the community?
- 1.1+ million average monthly users
- 3+ million average monthly page views
What top journals are they reading and citing?
Which products & technology will you find in their labs?
- Antibody-based techniques
- PCR or RT-PCR
- Cell or tissue culture
- Molecular biology kits/reagents
How can you target this audience?
We are experts at finding the right audience for your advertising & marketing. Contact our team to learn more about pricing, deadlines, and other promotional opportunities:
- Work with our editorial team to publish a custom article on important topics
- Build awareness for new product launches
- Attract attendance for your next conference or event
- Get responses and qualified leads with targeted emails & alerts
- Engage with the community in real time through a webcast