Branded content combines your organization’s message with our expert journalism to create powerfully engaging stories that will capture your intended audience’s attention. It focuses on engagement with your content; placing an emphasis on the quality of your audience.
Live examples of branded content
As well as the article about your organization, your logo, links, and banner ads (leaderboard and MPU) feature prominently on your page.
Make Springer Nature part of your content marketing strategy
You’re able to reach our extensive global audiences of researchers and health practitioners.
You get peace of mind knowing that the content we create will be of the highest quality and of value to your audience.
We are experts at understanding our audiences; their content consumption patterns and online behavior.
Working with Springer Nature gives your content immediate authority.
How it works
- Our award-winning custom media team works with you to adapt your message into a compelling article about your organization — be it your research, your people, or your state-of-the-art facilities.
- Depending on your target audience, your branded content is hosted on Nature.com, ScientificAmerican.com, or link.Springer.com, alongside our own news and research content.
- Your content is promoted by our marketing team to our influential scientific and healthcare audiences, within your specific field.
- For even greater audience-building, your can serialize your story into a series of branded content articles, videos, or webinars — and even collate your content on a bespoke ‘Collections’ page. You can also choose to publish your branded content within Nature’s special features.
To create branded content about approved branded drugs or medical devices, view our clinical custom content.
Reach your target audience
We leverage a variety of marketing channels and targeting approaches to ensure your branded content reaches your desired audience, including:
- Behavioral-targeted banner ads across Springer Nature’s entire journal portfolio (Nature, Springer, BMC, and Scientific American)
- Contextually-targeted banner ads alongside keywords of your choice
- Or, native ads on the homepage and current issue pages of Nature Portfolio journals
- Targeted social media ads
All promotion can be tailored to geographical locations and subject areas.
Native advertising example
Contact us about branded content >>